Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not Long Enough




So as it turns out two weeks was not long enough for my haircut to grow out. And a lot of other things I hoped to accomplish in two weeks did not occur either. I did not lose any weight and I did not go on a fabulous vacation! But two weeks did bring my kitchen!!!!!!! Yahoo and it looks fab!!!! Pic to come soon!!!
So Natalee only for you I will post Pic of the hair! You know I love you and miss you tons, and not only for your hair styling talents!!!

5 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

It still looks cute on you, but it is really short. WOW! Good thing you have a super cute face. Thanks for the pictures. It will grow out cute I think. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Angie,Rob said...

Hi everybody even you Rio,
It was so good to see you guys this week! I miss you already. Shawn says he needs another dose of the twins and Rio.ha ha. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Talk to you soon!
Angie

Aimee said...

Hey you! You can pull off any look - you look great! I miss you tons! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and I'm so glad you have your kitchen! Yea!! I can't wait to see the pictures! Love you and talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

It's all the rage right now in Ogden, Utah to have that same haircut! Go shopping there, you'll fit right in!! :) Your still cute, even though it is really short!

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

You would look cute if you were bald. You are just one of those kind of people. I hate when that happens, though. There is nothing worse than a haircut that you hate, especially if it is really short and can't do anything about it. I'm happy for you that you have a kitchen. I can't wait to see it. Love, Gretamom