Friday, November 14, 2008

Two Weeks

A lot of things can happen in two weeks. All the leaves can fall off the trees. I could lose five pounds if I try really hard!!! We could drive to New York and back to Idaho. I could go on a fabulous vacation. We moved in a two week period. I can try to break a bad habit.I could have a kitchen!!! But two weeks is the minimum I will have to wait for a really bad haircut to start to grow out! As if things haven't been chaotic enough around here, I got sheared this week. I was going for a cute short stack and ended up with no hair on the back of my head. It is shaved shorter than Dustin's and long in the front. I was going for Kate's look from Jon and Kate plus 8 but I did not explain myself very well. Natalee I miss you more than ever this week! So now I hope two weeks will be time enough for some hair to grow! All in stride I guess! Hope you are all doing well hope to hear from you soon!!

4 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I thought it looked cute! And you are right, time changes a lot of things. Give it time...I think you told me that last month when I was really struggling! So now I say to you...give it time. You will love it!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Post a picture of it! I want to see! I'm sorry! I gave you some bad haircuts in beauty school, but I guess you have forgiven me by now! The good news is you are cute no matter what! And with your Peurto Rico blood, you can talk to anyone that thinks other wise. Well we love you guys!

Johnsens said...

I'm going to need to see a picture. I think that is one of the worst things about moving...finding and trusting someone to do your hair. That is why no haircut for me while in China, I would have to to rely on Jake to traslate it correctly, no thanks

Whitney said...

I can't sympthasize with you as much because I still have hair but I miss Natalie's hair cutting skills too!! I want to come up and see your house hopefully we make it up there soon!!!