Thursday, February 19, 2009

We've had a few Birthdays Around Here!



Brooke turned 12 a couple of weeks ago! She had a sleep over with a few of her friends. We also had cake and ice cream with the fam the next day!





She enjoyed all of her gifts which consisted of clothes shoes and more clothes and shoes!

Brooke with her good friend Paige. The night of her sleep over the girls danced all night long. I hoped to post the video because they choreographed a great dance but I am having a little trouble I'll keep working on it.


INFERNO!!! Call the fire dept. Look at all those candles Dustin had a Birthday the week after Brooke's! He was able to get them all out at once!! The Lungs still work!

We have had a great couple of week's celebrating Birthdays!

7 comments:

Angie,Rob said...

Hi to all! Chris I love your new couch, it looks much better unwrapped! Love the pics, it makes me miss you even more!It was awesome to talk to you this AM. Dustin be careful with all those candles!lol Love you guys

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Your birthday is coming up soon as well. Happy birthday everyone! Brooke is getting too grown up and beautiful. Where does the time go. We sure love and miss you guys.

Hailey Linger said...

Keep the birthdays coming. The food is great the cake and ice cream is even better. (My waistline is suffering, but it's a birthday. Who could refuse?) Let's see whose next? Looks like your up Chris. Who's cooking for you?

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

Happy Birthday everyone!!! We miss you and miss celebrating birthdays with you guys. Chris, I think yours is right around the corner as well. Thanks for blogging so we don't feel like we miss out as much. We hope Brooke and Dustin had a great day and this means that Brooke is now in Young Womens!!! Yahoo!!! You are a beautiful young woman!

Kristen said...

I can't believe Brooke is 12!! I remember babysitting her and helping you with softball when she was like 8 or something! Wow time flies!! She is a beautiful young woman! She looks a lot like you Chris!! Love ya!!

Aimee said...

Wow! Brooke in YW! She's probably loving it! I talked with Madi last week and I asked her how her first day in YW was and the first thing she said was she waited one week to go in so her and Brooke could start on the same day! I love your couch too! I know you've been waiting a long time to get one. Happy belated birthday to Dustin too - those are a lot of candles, what are our cakes going to look like? I guess we'll see yours soon! It was great talking with you - keep looking at your calendar for a good time for us to come up and see you. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to all of you !!!! Looks like tons of fun parties going on at your house.